End User License Agreement
Effective Date: October 30, 2019
LICENSE AND RESTRICTIONS
FileShadow Inc. grants the user a limited, nonexclusive, revocable license to access and make personal, non-commercial use (unless user has a business relationship with FileShadow Inc.) of the contents of the FileShadow.com site. FileShadow Inc. further grants the user a limited, nonexclusive and revocable right to create a hyperlink to the FileShadow.com site so long as the link does not portray FileShadow Inc., its subsidiaries, and affiliates, or their respective products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. The foregoing licenses do not include any rights to:
- modify, download (other than page caching), reproduce, copy, or resell the FileShadow.com site, the content or any portion or derivative thereof;
- commercially use the FileShadow.com site, the content or any portion derivative thereof (unless user has a business relationship with FileShadow Inc.);
- copy or download any user's account or profile information for the benefit of any third party;
- enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that apply to the FileShadow.com site or its systems, the content or any portion or derivative thereof;
- use any robot, spider, data miner, crawler, scraper or other automated means to access or index the FileShadow.com site or its systems, the content or any portion or derivative thereof for any purpose;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the FileShadow.com site;
- bypass any measures used by FileShadow Inc. to prevent or restrict access to any portion of the site, the content or any portion or derivative thereof;
- frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of FileShadow Inc.;
- use FileShadow's name, trademarks, services marks or logos in any meta tags or any other "hidden text" or
- compile, repackage, disseminate or otherwise use data extracted from the FileShadow.com site.
The foregoing are expressly prohibited; the right to do any of the foregoing shall require FileShadow's express written consent (which may include a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of FileShadow Inc.). Any unauthorized use of the FileShadow.com site, the content or any portion or derivative thereof shall terminate any license or permission granted by FileShadow Inc.
User agrees to indemnify and hold FileShadow Inc. harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of such user's use of the FileShadow.com Site, the FileShadow.com services, and breach of the Terms of Service or user's violation of any law or the rights of a third party.